Friday, January 23, 2026

Weekly WRMHL3 - 1/23

Another week, another creative dump. Can't promise these little updates will always happen, or always be weekly, but it's a good place for me to drop some photos of work made in the past week so I can look back at it later.

This week's minis were some bashes I made sitting on Gage's couch the other night, and a skeleton cart which Gage told me was made by @manglingminis. They were painted in oils, which I haven't used in a long time, but it'll be back to being my daily driver for a while:





I made a handful of collages:



This one I applied to a collage specific show at a local gallery in the town I work in:



A couple works that I edited with the phone dramatically to create as strong a contrast as possible, something like this will likely be the cover of my next album (whenever I get around to that):



And lastly, I met up with the gang at the studio last night and got my artwork for Godling to about 95%. Just gotta adjust the lights a bit and drill a hole to run the wire through - oh and some way to mount it to the wall...



Come through if you can make it!
Anyway, keep on making a mess - pce!

Xoxo
Terry



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nezzerat, Unchained" for AoS

I’ve been slowly chipping away at unfinished work for my Age of Sigmar undead army. With another newborn in the mix I’m able to squeak out 3...