Monday, May 11, 2026

Weekly WRMHL 5/11

Phew - it's been almost a month since I last posted. This past month (and no doubt all of May) have been swamped. Been busy with finishing up a class for school, finishing personal artwork, and setting up a show with my wife at the gallery we are a part of - on top of just a handful of small projects that have added up.

Most of those things are behind me at long last, and I'm ready for another wave of to-do. Not sure why I do this to myself but I suppose it's better than just waitin' around to die.

Been working on making models towards my new Inq28 yarn that I've been spinning. Here is a Rogue Trader named Isadore Tilcott, captain of the "Starkloss" who procures rare books and objects for Inquisitor Selene as she hides away on Hasaresh 741. 




Here's one of his crew:



Here's a build shot of Isadore, the body is a bootleg delaque, arms are Wargames Atlantic pirates with some greenstuff work, and the head is a high elf head.


I've been working at a body of photography based on a local semi-abandoned factory:





And here's a few shots from the gallery, the space isn't huge but I fit what I could in there:




That's it for now, hope to be back next week with some more updates!

Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nezzerat, Unchained" for AoS

I’ve been slowly chipping away at unfinished work for my Age of Sigmar undead army. With another newborn in the mix I’m able to squeak out 3...