Saturday, July 11, 2026

Gravesite Markers for Age of Sigmar

Whipped up some markers for Nezzerat’s undead forces. There’s been a lot of talk of playing AoS in my group lately, who knows if it’ll happen but I like making stuff for the army. I never got around to making gravesite markers last time we were playing and always used dice as markers - wack! So I made some quick ones using an old board book that had gotten ruined:


Primed it up and the crazy crustard yellow and green look more cohesive:

Finally a quick little paintjob and flocking and it’s looking proper swampy:

That’s all folks! Hopefully some more AoS things soon

Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully gruesome and I love the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to make some graves for a Cauldron scenario, and this is inspiration to make it happen. I enjoy the colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Catching Up on AoS

So I've gotten all of the leftover, unfinished models done for my undead AoS army. I've not crunched the numbers but between my Nezz...