Thursday, January 15, 2026

WRMHL Update - 1/15

Last couple months been BUSY, but I’ve really caught my stride in the last few weeks. Like most people, I have projects in the works, and sometimes those projects build up a bit. Some stagnate and lay forgotten. I’m a “daily todo list on a post-it” kinda fella and that works for me because I cannot remember what I have to do otherwise. 

Lately I’ve been working hard to complete my whole list in a day, not leave anything untouched even the little stuff. I’ve kinda reconfigured my to-do to be more realistic and it’s been helpful. I’ve cleaned up and organized my classroom and that’s helped out a lot too. 

Finally I’ve been keeping a small, book calendar, which is helpful in itself, but it’s got this random section titled PRIORITIES with six little lines. I’ve been dropping all those stagnated or medium sized to-dos on there and it’s been helpful in clearing out the backlog and accomplishing the extra “that would be cool” ideas I get. 

Anyway all my daily to-dos aren’t boring, here’s the fun stuff I’ve done this week:

Painted up some Nurgle models for my YouTube rank and flank project





And an ork who's been kicking around the work bench for a while:


I’ve done a handful of collages at lunch or while the kids are working:






I have a work showing currently at a local gallery near me:


And I’ve slowly plugged through the building part of my piece for the Godling show put on my Martin and Shane at the end of the month:


It’s been good, and clearing away the old dusty backlog of todo has me excited to see what’s coming up!


Xoxo

Terry

1 comment:

  1. praise to grandfather Nurgle!!!
    those look really great. they don't look like you're ordinary Nurgle followers which makes it even more unique in a way. very well done

    ReplyDelete

"Nezzerat, Unchained" for AoS

I’ve been slowly chipping away at unfinished work for my Age of Sigmar undead army. With another newborn in the mix I’m able to squeak out 3...